Curtis W. Spencer IIIM.D. Request An Appointment
- Undergraduate- University of Colorado of Boulder
- Medical School- Northwestern University School of Medicine
- Internship- Northwestern University School of Medicine
- Residency- McGraw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- Fellowship- L.L. Wiltse, M.D.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Los Angeles County Medical Society
- California Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
- California Children Services
Dr. Spencer is an orthopaedic surgeon, specializing in the spine and hip. He earned his medical degree from Northwestern University School of Medicine, and completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at McGraw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityDr. Spencer is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Practice Website: www.memorialorthopaedic.com