Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
Patients that are fully vaccinated and provide proof, there is no need for COVID testing.
Your safety is always our utmost concern. Rest assured that in these unprecedented times we are uniquely positioned to deliver high-quality care while minimizing exposure to infection.
Our surgery center is a controlled environment, staffed by qualified providers who understand and have experience in preventing and managing infection. Providing exceptional infection control precautions is simply a daily way of life for us.
Please be aware that we are taking additional steps to ensure your safety and comfort.
Step 1: Our Patients
- We take precautions to pre-screen patients prior to their arrival at the center. We are rescheduling any patient who does not meet our strict health guidelines.
- We will contact you prior to your procedure with specific instructions to follow upon your arrival at the center.
- Depending on local conditions, patients may need to wear a mask over the nose and mouth.
Step 2: Our Staff & Our Center
- All center staff self screens for symptoms of infection daily.
- We follow nationally recommended best practices to keep our centers clean and safe.
- We clean every procedure room both before and after every patient encounter.
- Our cleaning procedures adhere to the most stringent Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and are regularly reviewed by both CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) and our accreditation organizations (AAAHC or Joint Commission).