Alice Song, M.D.
- Undergraduate- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Medical School- Duke University Medical Center
- Residency- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Fellowship- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Song specializes in ophthalmology and ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery. She received her undergraduate degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and her medical degree from Duke University Medical Center, where she received the Howard Hughes Research Training Fellowship grant. She completed her postgraduate training in ophthalmology at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute. She was the recipient of the Pan-American Clinical Scholarship, which gave her the opportunity to work with ophthalmologists in Lima, Peru. She then completed an extensive 2-year American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) fellowship in ophthalmic plastic, orbital and reconstructive surgery at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics.
Dr. Song is board-certified in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology.