- Undergraduate- Loma Linda University
- Medical School- Loma Linda University Medical School
- Residency- Doheny Institute
- Cataract Surgery
- Intraocular Lens Implants
- ResTOR multifocal lens implants
- Laser Surgery
Dr. Hertzog is a 4th-generation physician and eye surgeon. He specializes in the most modern techniques of cataract surgery and intraocular lens implantation. He graduated with Highest Honors from both the undergraduate college and medical school of Loma Linda University. He then spent four years of resident training at the prestigious Estelle Doheny Eye Institute- USC Department of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Hertzog is board-certified in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
2880 Atlantic Avenue, #160
Long Beach, CA 90806